Testing the waters, I have a bunch of extra warriors & wyches from the various vehicules (still need to post some pics of how I magnetized/converted the Venoms btw) that I'll be used to test various paint schemes.
Here is the first test. Painting was very quickly, just as a proof of concept.
Primed black, and then:
- Bodysuit is Charadon Granite with a watered Badab Black wash, some Codex Grey added in the mix for some blending (which you can't really see on the picture)
- Armor is the same, but with a less watered wash. Codex Grey edge highlighting.
- Cloth is Mechrite Red, then Blood Red, Devlan Mud wash, Blazing Orange highlights
- Eyes, gems are, IIRC, Dark Angels Green, then Goblin Green, then Scorpion Green touch.
- Silver parts are Boltgun Metal, washed with Badab Black, Chainmail highlights